UNKNOWN DESTINATION
I walked through the dusty road
I thought so many things
But one question troubled me
Where is my destination?
I traveled by government bus
Did not dare to take rickshaw
Bending through the window pan
I enjoyed the nature’s love;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I went to Church, Temple
Humbly prayed and rejoiced
I learned songs, heard orator,
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I attended the birthday party,
Danced and sang with Lata didi,
Heart thrilled, souls deepen;
I changed the channel am to fm
But one question troubled me
Where is my destination?
I read Bible, Quaran,Gitas,
I watched movies, heard lectures
I climbed mountains, watched cricketers,
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I dreamed an angel,
Fall in love again and again
I rolled myself on comfortable couch
I though endless, ate less;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I changed my career
Science to commerce, commerce to Arts;
I looked for hope, bright future
I slept late, got up early,
I dreamed my love, missed her badly;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I looked for answer, asked my teacher,
I asked my fellow men, now and then
I indulged myself in everywhere,
I shed my tears, which came rare;
But nobody answered, all were quiet,
But same question still bothers me,
Where is my destination?
I walked through the dusty road
I thought so many things
But one question troubled me
Where is my destination?
I traveled by government bus
Did not dare to take rickshaw
Bending through the window pan
I enjoyed the nature’s love;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I went to Church, Temple
Humbly prayed and rejoiced
I learned songs, heard orator,
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I attended the birthday party,
Danced and sang with Lata didi,
Heart thrilled, souls deepen;
I changed the channel am to fm
But one question troubled me
Where is my destination?
I read Bible, Quaran,Gitas,
I watched movies, heard lectures
I climbed mountains, watched cricketers,
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I dreamed an angel,
Fall in love again and again
I rolled myself on comfortable couch
I though endless, ate less;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I changed my career
Science to commerce, commerce to Arts;
I looked for hope, bright future
I slept late, got up early,
I dreamed my love, missed her badly;
But one question troubled me;
Where is my destination?
I looked for answer, asked my teacher,
I asked my fellow men, now and then
I indulged myself in everywhere,
I shed my tears, which came rare;
But nobody answered, all were quiet,
But same question still bothers me,
Where is my destination?
No comments:
Post a Comment