Unknown Speculations
Many a times I asked myself
What I am? What I can be? What I am not?
I didn’t get a straight answer
None got it either, I guess.
Many I times I wondered
Why I think those things that I am thinking
I couldn’t find an answer to that
Probably there isn’t an answer for that.
Many I times I tried to evaluate my actions
The reason of my living
The reason of acting one or the other way
The answers weren’t available at all.
I tried to ask myself
Those questions that we ask ourselves
Most often, now and then
The questions simply complicated my life
I know not what Life is
And why should we struggle always
I know not where it ends
Where it begins
I only know this very minute
That I am living
Next moment maybe gone
Next will just be in anticipation
Life is a mystery
The destinations is not known
To anyone
All that we do just speculate
Of Things Unknown.
By Litton
26/03/09
No comments:
Post a Comment