Over and over again , I made the same mistake of anticipating of what others thinks of me or feels about me. Most often I think somethings which is not the other person really thinks or feels. This kind of attitude is really something not good on my part. Before anticipating what others feels about me or thinks, I must be able to observe them. But how on earth am I going to know their minds! I am not a mind reader surely. But I guess I must stop anticipating or say predicting others attitude or thinking. I should always think that until and unless someone expresses what they really feel, I must not come out with any kind of comments whatsoever.
Human beings can feel differently and can have different attitudes depending on what they want. Therefore it is not easy to predict someone's attitudes and feelings. It should be remembered that our intentions varies time to time. So let's not judge others by what we feel but let's get to know what they feel and why they act in a certain way. Hope that will be helpful someway.
No comments:
Post a Comment